Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 14 -- Improved litter bowl apparatus!

Nowadays, I have a smile on my face every time I see a bundle of joy left by Kratos in the popcorn bowl. But I also have a frown every time I myself need to use the toilet. Detaching and reattaching the popcorn bowl with duct tape was starting to get really annoying, and, well, the sink was starting to look mighty attractive. I had to fix the situation, and fast, before I did the unthinkable.

I switched to a different design. Instead of taping the popcorn bowl to the toilet itself, I taped it to two steel rods bought from Home Depot:

The two rods are sturdy enough to hold up the popcorn bowl and, when placed onto the toilet bowl, is very secure:

And now removing and replacing the popcorn bowl takes only a matter of seconds! 

Man, how did I ever get that D in wood shop in middle school?

No comments:

Post a Comment