Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 9 to 10 -- Inching closer to the toilet

Kratos is going through the "easy" part of the process like a champ.  The almost daily changes to the litter box has become part of his pooping routine; enter bathroom, examine carefully (many, many times), get air-lifted into the litter box by me, and poop.  He did fine when I moved the litter box right up against the toilet:

And he did fine when I placed the litter box completely on top of the toilet:

(Yes, it is now very, very annoying for myself to use this toilet.)

I'm going to leave the litter box there for the next two days.  After that will come the next major milestone -- filling up my popcorn bowl with litter, nestling it inside the toilet bowl, and having Kratos actually poop into the toilet!  Very excited now :-)

3 comments:

  1. i dunno... why can't you just teach him to properly bury his poo... this seems like so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would if I just wanted a COMMON PEASANT CAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you're slowly training yourself to use the litter box.

    ReplyDelete